Highlights. Who You’ll Meet. Where You’ll Sip & Savor.
Market Tour, Cooking Class, and Lunch
- We will begin our first full day in Hà Nội with a delightful Local Chef who will guide us on a tour of a Ha Noi market to purchase seasonally fresh ingredients for our hands-on cooking class of traditional Hanoian Cuisine. In this hands-on cooking class, you’ll learn the fundamentals of food preparation, ingredients, and style of Northern Vietnamese dishes and experience Vietnamese history and culture through these dishes.
- We will cook and feast on a multi-course lunch at our Chef’s beautiful Indochine-period villa.
- We’ll return to our hotel for some rest after the day’s cooking class and lunch.
Hà Nội by Night Culinary Adventure
- Pre-sunset, we’ll meet our Local Guide for a culinary tour of Hanoi’s famous Old Quarter.
- Our first stop will be at one of the highest rooftop sky bars in Hà Nội’s Old Quarter where you’ll have a chance to capture some sunset photos of your time in Hà Nội.
- Next, we’ll tour hidden alleys and traditional architecture around Old Quarter.
- For dinner, we’ll graze the food carts lining Hà Nội’s streets and taste its indigenous cuisine. You’ll have a chance to chat with street food vendors to learn about techniques and ingredients or simply enjoy the vibrancy of life on the streets of Hà Nội.
- After dinner, we’ll venture to a fun bar to experience the iconic Phở as a cocktail! We’ll taste the spices and flavors that make up the best part of Phở in a flaming cocktail. Next, we’ll stop for a flight of craft beer at one of the best craft beer taprooms in Hà Nội.
Day 2: Ha Noi Market Tour, Cooking Class and More